Sunday 18 November 2012

Goodbye

Sunday morning we said goodbye to the Watsons and caught the plane to Dubai.



Whilst Cameron and Matthew stayed at the hotel, I braved the highway and went to the Mall of the Emirates for an hour or so. After a wander around inside, I thought I would go back and see if Cam and Matt wanted afternoon tea. As I came in the carpark entrance, I thought it would be good to find the front door and go out that way. As the road out the front was even wider I asked a man directing the people to the taxis where to cross the road. He told me you weren't allowed to cross the road and I needed a taxi [also was asking where was my husband and why was I out by myself]. So I went back inside, all the way back to the carpark and found the crosswalk myself. Afternoon tea was at the hotel [alone] whilst I finished the blog and Matt and Cam watched the tv upstairs.


Going out to look for dinner tonight and then home on the plane in the morning. Holiday is finally over, back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment